Thursday, June 2, 2011

Freebie Experiment

I have seen several other blogs and websites that have information regarding products that I have received from writing/emailing companies and receiving free product, coupons, samples etc from these companies.
So, I'm giving it a go and emailing these companies and see what kind of response I get..
I will be posting follow-ups on this blog as my results come in :) sounds all scientific doesn't it? LOL
I will be adding to this list of company website as I contact them

Companies Contacted:
Pampers
Gatorade
Act II Popcorn
 Purell
Campbellsoup
Rice-a-roni
Apple Jacks
Proctor and Gamble
Pepsi
Celestial Seasonings
Alpine Lace Cheese
Burt's Bees
Argo Cornstarch
Frito Lay
Carmex
Azteca Foods
SC Johnson
7Up
Yoplait Yogurt
 A-1 Sauce
Country Bob's
Zatarain's
Wrigley
Carl Buddig
Bird’s Eye
Bigelow Tea
Betty Crocker
Uncle Ben’s Rice
Rice Krispies
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv Frozen Dough

No comments:

Post a Comment